2. In mixing bowl measure and blend:
- 2 +1/2 c. water
- 1 c. almond pulp (left-over from making almond milk)
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1-2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp cumin
3. Slowly blend in flax seed and mix.
4. Spread ¼” thick (wet hands will help to spread the mixture) on:
Dehydrator: Teflex sheets (1 cup per sheet). Dehydrate at 145 degrees F for 2-3 hours, then turn over (remove Teflex sheet) and continue dehydrating at 115 degrees F for 6-8 hours until crisp.
5. Oven: cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Dry at lowest temperature for 2 hours, flip onto another sheet of parchment paper and peel off paper, continue drying until crisp (2 hours).
7. Store in glass jars.
Adapted from Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine by Gabriel Cousens, MD