Stage 1: 60 hours:
- Soak 1 cup of hard wheat kernels overnight (10-12 hours).
- Rinse twice per day for 2 days (48 hours).
- Last rinse will be at 36 hours from the start of rinsing, so the mixture is not too wet for the next stage.
- Grind the sprouts to a smooth paste in a food processor or other grinder.
- If desired, add raisins, currants, grated carrot, cinnamon, nuts, seeds, etc.
- Form a 1 x 3 inch loaf.
- Lay on a seeded (sesame or poppy) cookie sheet.
- Slow bake at 250F for approx. 3+ hours.
- Bread is done when the underside is firm.