- 3 cups Crunchy Bean Mix or Ancient Eastern Blend
- With: 1 tsp. salt and pepper
- 2 Tbs. corn, sunflower or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup milk (almond milk, rice milk, buttermilk)
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 2-3 scallions - finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 Tbs. fresh thyme or 1 tsp. dried thyme
- Chop the Sprouts up - finely, or grind them in a food processor.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Shape into thin (1/4 inch) patties.
- Heat pan (cast iron works very well) over medium-high heat for a minute.
- Add oil and heat for a minute or so - until almost smoking.
- Place patties in pan. Brown lightly on each side. BBQ'ing, place on greased foil on grill. Serve.
Adapted from www.sproutpeople.org